Designer with digital DNA
You'll be the glue/bridge/peace keeper between design and development. The one with a keen eye for UI, animations and the one responsable for the most ultimate user experience. You're an enthousiast on design and do know what the latest developments are in 2020 (and see what's coming up after). You have a genuine interest in the latestdevelopments and you’re a real team player.
We work with ten enthousiastic human beings from a beautiful old villa, part of former Royal Palace Soestdijk. In close relation with our clients we work on an extreme variety of projects. Sometimes we develop identities or campaigns, but most of our work is published online or is at least interactive. We ask you to achieve the maximum user experience out of it.
For every project, every client, we take a different approach. Constantly changing regulations make the healthcare a challenge to work with. And above all: there's a lot to gain in this industry. We're having the clients that expect us to do so. We have to go both technically as well as creatively to the edge of what is possible and allowed. Often this is solved with complex solutions that need to be translated to an clear experience for everyone.
Skills + Experience
- you're a great designer (for print and online)
- you're not affraid to speak english
- to us the quality of your work is key, not the amount of experience.
- you're stress resistant and you can manage to deal with deadlines independently
- you're always curious and interested in the latest developments
- animation skills are not a must but a nice to have
good to know..
- we don't expect you to be a full developer
- we don't expect tons of experience, but do expect quality work and a pro-active attitude.
5 excellent reasons to join us..
- we’re a nice small team with a great spirit.
- lot’s of variety between the projects
- beautiful work place and great connections to Amsterdam, Amersfoort and Utrecht
- challenging postion with lot’s of freedom for giving it 'your own twist’
- we’re flexible about working hours and conditions
We're already looking forward to meet you (and some examples of your work)!apply now