Full Stack developer
We’re currently in the process of extending our technical team. Within this team we're looking for a FULL STACK DEVELOPER: someone with extensive allround knowledge. Together with our development team you will translate the creative concepts to a fitting technical solution. You’re focussed on constant development of both yourself as well as our team. You have a genuine interest in the latest technical developments and excellent communication skills.
We work with eleven enthousiastic human beings from a beautiful old villa (walking distance to the train station, parking spaces less than 10 steps from the front door). In close relation with our clients we work on an extreme variety of projects. Sometimes we develop identities or campaigns, but over 50% of our work is published online or is at least interactive.
For every project, every client, we take a different approach. Constantly changing regulations make the healthcare a nice challenge to work with. We have to go both technically as well as creatively to the edge of what is possible and allowed. Often this is solved with complex solutions.
Skills + Experience
- full stack: an allround great developer with a lot of knowledge
- back-end experience (PHP, MySQL)
- good understanding of using Object Relational Mapper library such as Doctrine
- test-driven development (PHPunit)
- experience with PHP frameworks like: Symfony, Laravel
- a structured and efficient workflow (GIT, Composer)
- familiarity with Linux environments
- you're always curious and interested in the latest (digital) developments
- knowledge of frameworks such as ReactJS and VueJS are a nice to have
5 excellent reasons to join us..
- we’re a nice small team with a great spirit.
- lot’s of difference between the projects
- beautiful work place and great connections to surrounding major cities
- challenging postion with lot’s of freedom for giving it your own ‘twist’
- we’re flexible about working hours and conditions
We're already looking forward to hear from you!apply now