Mid/Senior Sitecore Developer
We’re excited to announce that we're extending our technical team with a new branch specially dedicated to develop Sitecore projects. For this new team we're looking for a super enthousiastic MID/SENIOR LEVEL SITECORE DEVELOPER: someone with extensive allround knowledge, appreciation and fitting Sitecore accreditation (level 2.0 +). In collaboration with our exisiting development team you will translate the creative concepts on the Sitecore platform.
Maybe you’re a Sitecore MVP or have ambitions of becoming one in the near future. You have documented experience with Sitecore CMS 8.
We work with ten enthousiastic human beings from a beautiful old villa (walking distance to the train station, parking spaces less than 10 steps from the front door). In close relation with our clients we work on an extreme variety of projects. Sometimes we develop identities or campaigns, but over 50% of our work is published online or is at least interactive.
For every project, every client, we take a different approach. Constantly changing regulations make the healthcare a nice challenge to work with. We have to go both technically as well as creatively to the edge of what is possible and allowed. Often this is solved with complex solutions.
Skills + Experience
- ASP.NET Software Development (C#), Sitecore (preferably version 8)
- You're always curious and interested in the latest (digital) developments
- The team might very well be growing in the future; you're willing to lead other developers the way within the Sitecore team
5 excellent reasons to join us..
- We’re a nice small team with a great spirit
- Lot’s of difference between the projects
- Beautiful work place and great connections to surrounding major cities
- Challenging new postion with lot’s of freedom for giving it your own ‘twist’
- We’re flexible about working hours and conditions
We're already looking forward to hear from you!apply now