We’re excited to announce that we're extending our technical team with a new branch dedicated to develop projects on the Sitecore platform. For this new team we're looking for a super enthousiastic SITECORE ADMINSTRATOR/DEVELOPER: someone with knowledge and interest to work on the Sitecore platform. Your job will be to maintain and improve existing Sitecore projects. You will be working on a number of very diverse projects. You will get the oppertunity to further develop yourself to an allround Sitecore developer also working on new projects that need to be developed from scratch.
You’re focussed on constant development of both yourself as well as the rest of the team. You have a genuine appreciation for Sitecore and follow it's updates on a constant basis. A side of that you have great communication skills and like to work in a team as well as being able to work dedicated on your own.
We work with ten enthousiastic human beings from a beautiful location in the centre of the Netherlands. Walking distance to the train station, parking spaces less than 10 steps from the front door. The fact that we're small, but work for international top players in the field, says that you'll get serious oppertunities to develop yourself, without being 'a number' in a huge company. In close relation with our clients we work on an extreme variety of projects. Sometimes we develop identities or campaigns, but over 50% of our work is published online or is at least interactive.
For every project, every client, we take a different approach. Constantly changing regulations make the healthcare a nice challenge to work with. We have to go both technically as well as creatively to the edge of what is possible and allowed. Often this is solved with complex solutions.
Skills + Experience
- you're aware of the capabilities of Sitecore
- You have a keen eye for UX optimalisations
- You have a structured, precise and efficient workflow
- You're up-to-date and curious on the latest (digital) developments
- Knowledge of other frameworks are a nice to have
5 excellent reasons to join us..
- We’re a nice small team with a great (international) spirit
- Lot’s of difference between the projects
- Beautiful work place and great connections to surrounding major cities
- Challenging new postion with lot’s of freedom for giving it your own ‘twist’
- We’re flexible about working hours and conditions
We're already looking forward to hear from you!
(except from you recruiters: we'll solve this position ourselves with people that act and think independently)apply now